We had a transition meeting today with our new class!
First we filled out a questionnaire about ourselves and shared it with the rest of the class so we would know each other’s names and interests.
Then we worked together on a class affirmation. We thought it would be helpful to have an affirmation to remind ourselves about our fabulous qualities!
We worked together in small groups to list what’s great about us. Then we complied the list and will vote on our top 5 qualities for our final affirmation which will begin with:
We are Mr Comer’s Class
We are a team…
Here are the suggestions:
- We think before we act
- We are caring and kind with our words
- We trust each other
- We are kind to each other
- We can do anything
- We are all friends
- We are all important and show each other respect
- We work together and do our part
- We are responsible for keeping our things safe
- We are smart and capable
- We lookout for eachother
- We help each other
- We believe in ourselves
- We always try our best
- We are sensible
- Nothing will stop us from learning